The new BMW M5 is here in Malaysia!
BMW Group Malaysia has launched the all new F90 BMW M5 in Sepang today. This new F90 BMW M5 isRead more.
The new 3rd generation BMW X3 is here!
BMW Group Malaysia unveiled the all new 3rd generation BMW X3 (G01) today which will be locally assembled for theRead more.
The new 2018 Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo has arrived in Malaysia!
Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP) put on a show at Bangsar Shopping Centre with 2 variants on display which areRead more.
Volkswagen Golf MK 7.5 arrives in Malaysia!
Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia (VPCM) has brought in the latest Volkswagen Golf into our country, which is the MK 7.5.Read more.
The BMW M8 is the latest interpretation of luxury by BMW
BMW have been on a roll lately with numerous launches over the past few months. And now BMW have finallyRead more.
Lamborghini reveals the new Huracán Performante Spyder
Lamborghini pulls the wrap off the new Huracán Performante Spyder. The Spyder is powered by a 5.2-litre V10 engine producingRead more.
A sneak peak at the BMW Concept 8 Series !
BMW has brought its one and only 8 Series Concept car to our shores in Kuala Lumpur. The car wasRead more.
The new Mercedes-Benz CLS
Questionable rear-end design. With the launch of the third generation Mercedes CLS-Class, debate and controversies have been raised regarding theRead more.
- BMW Group Malaysia has deducted all of the vehicle prices following the government’s announce of the abolishment of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 6%. This results in a massive deduction for every model. However, the sales and services tax (SST) of 10% will comeback and replace the Goods and Services Tax (GST) within a few months time. If the 10% sales …Read More »
- BMW Group Malaysia has launched the all new F90 BMW M5 in Sepang today. This new F90 BMW M5 is the successor to the awesome previous generation F10 BMW M5 that set the benchmark for super saloons. The retail price (on the road, without insurance) for the New BMW M5 starts at RM 942,759.86. Mr. Harald Hoelzl, Managing Director and CEO …Read More »
- BMW Group Malaysia has been on a roll lately with fantastic sales results and a new record has been achieved again. This time it’s the highest deliveries for Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles in the first four months of 2018. BMW Group Malaysia has delivered 52.7% of Plug-In Hybrid variants to customers out of their total deliveries. In the first four months of …Read More »
- BMW Group Malaysia and Sime Darby Auto Engineering (SDAE) officially kick-started the Engine Assembly Facility in Malaysia for BMW engines. Production for BMW engines is scheduled to start in May 2018. The assembly Facility is located in Kulim, Kedah. The assembly facility will focus on the assembly of 3- and 4-cylinder petrol engines, coupled with 4-cylinder diesel engines, as well …Read More »
- SOCAR has just partnered with Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia (VPCM) in providing Volkswagen Polo(s) to SOCAR users.“The Volkswagen Polo was a natural choice for SOCAR’s fleet expansion,” adds Foong, “because it is the perfect city car, offering an assuredly safe, yet fun quality drive. It is also one of the world’s most widely produced car models.” He also says that …Read More »
- Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia (VPCM) today unveiled the new Golf R-Line at the Malaysia Autoshow 2018, completing the new Golf family line-up in Malaysia. The event also marks the Golf R-Line’s first public appearance in the country. The R-line comes with a catchy exterior styling which includes the ‘R-Line’ front and rear bumper, rear spoiler, ‘R-Line’ badges on radiator grille and …Read More »
- BMW Group Malaysia unveiled the all new 3rd generation BMW X3 (G01) today which will be locally assembled for the first time in the Malaysia. This demonstrates BMW Group Malaysia’s commitment to growing its investments here in Malaysia, a move that further emphasises Malaysia as the hub for the BMW Group in South East Asia. The BMW X3 xDrive30i Luxury is …Read More »